Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, July 06–07, 2019 (GDR-I), July 08–11, 2019 (RJUSE)
The symposium aims to bring together researchers who tackle “Fundamental & Applied Problems in Terahertz Devices & Technologies”, so as to stimulate discussions on the state-of-the-art results and promote the collaborations.
Based on the successful organizations of preceding RJUSE symposia in Japan, Russia, USA and Poland the 8th RJUSE will be organized in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, on July 08–11, 2019.
The technical program will include plenary/invited/contributed talks as well as poster presentations.
- Carrier transport & quantum effects in devices;
- Nonequilibrium carrier dynamics;
- 2D materials & their heterostructures;
- Terahertz properties of Dirac matter.
THz devices & electronic/optical components
- Sub-THz/THz transistors, mixers, etc.;
- Metamaterials, photonic crystals;
- Electronic/photonic/plasmonic devices;
- Nonlinear optics based devices;
- Superconductors, bolometers, etc.
- Wireless communications;
GDR-I FIR-LAB Workshop
GDR-I FIR-LAB — International Research Network (IRN) “Bright Far-Infrared Optoelectronic Sources to Field-Matter Interaction Studies, Life Sciences and Enviromental Monitoring”
IRN FIR-LAB was created in 2017 by Agreement between French (CNRS, UPD, UPMC, ENS) and Russian (MSU, RFBR) institutions for 2018–2021 year to coordinate scientific activities between laboratories making up this network falling into the scope:
- propagation of FIR/THz beams in atmosphere;
- high power FIR/THz sources;
- FIR-THz field-matter interaction studies;
- plasmonics, metamaterials, nanomaterials;
1st IRN FIR-LAB meeting was carried out July 3-4, 2018 at École Normale Supérieure, Paris
For more info please visit http://fir-lab2019.laser.ru/